Aug 23, 2017
Lynne Koplitz had me over to her apartment to talk about menopause. She's deep into it and she was open about all of it. The hot flashes, the crankiness, the inability to breed. It was such a fun conversation that was MAYBE 20% on topic and the other 80% was just fun meanderings.
Aug 14, 2017
Danish and Oneill came over to my Los Angeles AirBnB to talk about when it's time to call it a career in show business. That was the topic. Obviously we tangented onto some ridiculous crap. And somehow we managed to end it around a fire pit making smores. I'm not quite sure how that happened. It's always a good time...
Aug 1, 2017
Loyiso Gola met me in Montreal to give me a bit of an introduction to South Africa. Loyiso is one of the biggest comics in South Africa so he was the perfect guy to tell me about a country I knew very little about. It's an interesting discussion that diverted into American media, rules of cricket, and crime rates.